Impaired Professionals Often Need both Evaluative and Therapeutic Services

  • Mentoring or supervision of competency and ethical problems.
  • Assessments for treatment recommendations.
  • Assessments for mitigation in disciplinary hearings.

Evaluative services do not include assessments of drug and alcohol abuse or addiction, but instead can augment these evaluations with mental health assessments. Evaluative services include assessments for treatment recommendations and for mitigation in disciplinary hearings. Currently, we cannot provide evaluative services to psychologists due to the fact that Dr. Arnold, the director of the Center, sits on the

Board of Psychology in Ohio. However, for physicians, attorneys, and other professionals, we can provide either type of evaluations.

Therapeutic services can be delivered both before disciplinary actions occur, or as a part of the orders from any disciplinary action. We work with other entities such as OLAP to provide services that are intended to restore the professional to non-impaired status so that practice can occur again. Also included are LPCCs who need mentoring or supervision on competency and ethical problems.

Contact Us

Dublin Office

4624 Sawmill Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
(614) 459-4490

Westerville Office

62 Westerview Dr
Westerville, OH 43081
(614) 459-4490

Gahanna Office

1100 Beecher Crossing N
Columbus, OH 43230
(614) 459-4490

Marion Office

165 W Center Street
Marion, OH 43302

Dayton Office

3055 Kettering Blvd, Ste 218
Moraine, OH

Lancaster Office

332 E Main St
Lancaster, OH 43130

Mason Office

8559 S. Mason Montgomery Rd
Mason, OH 45040

Our self-pay rates will soon be updated. Please contact our staff for more information.

On April 23rd, our current electronic health system will transition to a new and advanced system to better serve you: Athena. Prior to the transition date, you will be sent a registration link to create a new patient account in Athena. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact your therapist, or call our office to speak to a staff member.